To support projects or programs that improve the health, wellbeing and education of youth, and help to alleviate the impact of domestic violence and homelessness in our community.
- To assist in the prevention of homelessness and domestic violence in our community
- To improve services to support community members impacted by domestic violence and homelessness
- To improve services to support the health, wellbeing and education of young people in our community
- To increase interaction between individuals and community services / organisations in the areas of homelessness, domestic violence and youth.
Apply for Community Wellbeing sponsorship now
To support community projects, programs or events that deliver environmental improvements or environmental education with a particular focus on waterway health.
- To improve outcomes for our region’s flora, fauna and biodiversity.
- To reduce the community’s impact on the environment.
- To increase community awareness of their local waterways and their role in protecting them.
- Increase accessibility and community participation in environmental initiatives.
Apply for Environment sponsorship now
To support projects or programs that reduce the impact and amount of single-use plastic waste in our community through education, innovation, awareness and behavioural change campaigns.
- To educate the community on the impact of single-use plastic waste
- To provide innovative solutions to reduce single-use plastic
- To facilitate behavioural change to reduce single-use plastic water bottles.
Apply for Plastic Prevention sponsorship now