To support projects or programs that improve the health, wellbeing and education of youth, and help to alleviate the impact of domestic violence and homelessness in our community.
- To assist in the prevention of homelessness and domestic violence in our community
- To improve services to support community members impacted by domestic violence and homelessness
- To improve services to support the health, wellbeing and education of young people in our community
- To increase interaction between individuals and community services / organisations in the areas of homelessness, domestic violence and youth.
To support community projects, programs or events that deliver environmental improvements or environmental education with a particular focus on waterway health.
- To improve outcomes for our region’s flora, fauna and biodiversity.
- To reduce the community’s impact on the environment.
- To increase community awareness of their local waterways and their role in protecting them.
- Increase accessibility and community participation in environmental initiatives.
To support projects or programs that reduce the impact and amount of single-use plastic waste in our community through education, innovation, awareness and behavioural change campaigns.
- To educate the community on the impact of single-use plastic waste
- To provide innovative solutions to reduce single-use plastic
- To facilitate behavioural change to reduce single-use plastic water bottles.