Change your postal address, phone number or name:

1. Online at My Account

2. Download the change of address or name request form (PDF 100KB) and submit to Unitywater

For a change of name please include a photocopy or scan of the necessary supporting documentation (e.g. Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Certificate of Divorce)

Is your credit card expiring soon?

Please make sure you update your new credit card details online in My Account 

Update your card expiry