If you suspect leaks or broken pipes...

Leaking water pipe

Leaks on private property

the property owner, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling water
usage on your property. For suspected leaks on private property, contact a licensed plumber.
Man calling on mobile phone to report a water leak on street

Leaks on public property

Unitywater is responsible for fixing leaks on public property, such as roads or burst
water mains. If
you notice a leak on public property, please let us know as soon as possible.