When building or renovating, you often need to connect to the water and sewerage networks for the first time and may also need to make changes to an existing connection. 

If you need to simply move, raise or lower your existing meter or request some other small modification, our making changes to existing services page can assist you. 

2 men looking at Connection Administrations Manual

Find the definition of technical terms

Our Connections Administration Manual (CAMS) will assist you in the application process.
Reference library - looking at maps

How we assess applications

View our 4-step assessment process and our Fast Track option.
Subdividing and developing

Subdividing and developing

If you can't find what you are looking for here, try our subdividing and developing page.
Male staff member holding documents in Unitywater Control Room

Request some assistance

Use the 'Contact us' online enquiry to get assistance with your building and renovating.