Phone us 

1300 086 489 

General enquiries: 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday (excl. public holidays)

Faults and emergencies: 24 hours, 7 days a week

International phone number: +61 7 5431 8333

Report a fault or emergency

No water? Please check the outages map first to see if we are already working to restore water to your property.

Report a fault online

Or phone: 1300 086 489 (24/7) 


Stay in touch with us:

Other ways to contact us

Your feedback is important to us. We welcome your compliments, complaints and suggestions to help improve our services, products, decisions and actions.

Learn more about how to submit your feedback.

PO Box 953, Caboolture, QLD 4510

Fax: (07) 5431 8288

International calls: +61 7 5431 8333

8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays

Ground Floor, 33 King Street, Caboolture

Ground Floor, 6-10 Maud Street, Maroochydore

If English is not your first language, you can use the free Translation and Interpreter Service:
13 14 50 (8.30am -  5.30pm,  Monday to Friday) 

Jika Anda membutuhkan juru bahasa, silahkan menelpon - 13 14 50

Αν χρειάζεστε διερμηνέα, τηλεφωνήστε - 13 14 50

Volete utilizzare il nostro servizio di traduzione? Si prega di chiamare - 13 14 50

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the National Relay Service to contact us. 

See which number you need to call depending on your particular circumstances. When you get through, please give the operator Unitywater's phone number: 1300 086 489.

For more information, visit the National Relay Service website.

If you are blind or vision impaired, please visit the Vision Australia website or call 1300 847 466 for information about support services that may help you in your dealings with us.

If you need to access a larger print version of your bill, the easiest way is to register for My Account or sign up for e-billing. You will then be able to make use of screen readers or simple “zoom in” tools available online.

Accessing our website or reading your bills on an iPhone?

Did you know that all iPhones have an in-built accessibility setting that allows your phone to read the content of your screen?

Turning on this function is easy. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech and then set Speak Screen to be “on”.

For all other mobile devices, please check your manufacturer’s instructions.

Larger print, paper copies of bills (A3 size) are available on request. Please contact us on 1300 086 489 or email to ask us to send you a larger print bill by post.