Before you apply for your sub-meter installation inspection, please ensure you have:
- completed a tap test ensuring water flows accurately for each meter
- tagged/labelled all the meters to identify each meter correctly (this also ensures we can send the right bill to the right owner)
- checked your installation complies with all Unitywater policy guidelines for sub-meter installation (important to note: the sub-meters need to be accessible for maintenance and for reading the meter).
Once you have completed the above list, please advise us that the installation has been completed. This enables us to inspect that the work complies with Unitywater's sub-meter policy and technical specification. To do this, please download and complete the following form:
Notice to Service Provider to Inspect Sub-Meter Installation (PDF 43KB)
When submitting the above form, please ensure you attach the following:
- A copy of the Unitywater Decision Notice or Installation Approval Letter, approving your sub-meters to be installed.
- The original ‘plan’ (approved by Unitywater) confirming location of the installed sub-meters. Important: if changes have been made to the original plan, please provide the most recent plan which displays the differences between the original plan and the new plan that may not have been Unitywater approved.
Once completed, please send this application form, including the relevant attachments, to our development services team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org