To support community projects, programs or events that deliver environmental improvements or environmental education with a particular focus on waterway health.
- To improve outcomes for our region’s flora, fauna and biodiversity.
- To reduce the community’s impact on the environment.
- To increase community awareness of the local environment and their role in protecting it. Increase accessibility and community participation in environmental initiatives.
To support projects, programs, equipment, facilities, festivals or events that improve the live-ability and economic development of our communities.
- To improve the capacity of our communities.
- To encourage community participation. Improve the quality and opportunities for use of community spaces.
- To provide opportunities for economic development and diversity across the region.
To support projects or programs that improve the health, wellbeing and education of our customers and help to alleviate disadvantage.
- To expand community organisations' capacity to provide ongoing services.
- To improve community access to health, wellness and social development resources e.g.: education, employment, health and wellbeing services.
- To increase interaction between individuals and community services / organisations.
- To improve services to alleviate impacts of disadvantage in including: homelessness, domestic violence, crime, drug and alcohol abuse.