Trade Waste Search

We recommended you order a Trade Waste Search if you are buying or starting a business that generates trade waste. Trade waste includes liquid waste such as grease, oils and chemicals

Trade Waste Permit

A Trade Waste Permit is also required if you are purchasing or starting a business that produces trade waste.
Conveyancing solicitor using settlement calculator on desktop computer

How to request a Water Search Certificate

The easiest and quickest way to request a Water Search Certificate is online in My Account. Here you can submit your request and make a payment for your application. If you're not registered for My Account, all you need is your Unitywater account number and your postal postcode (both located at the top of your bill).  

Order your Water Search in My Account

Payments can be made using a credit card or on a 14 day account if you’re pre-registered.

Description 2023-24 price
Search on unimproved land (no meter) $80.00
Search on developed land (with meter) $163.00

You’ll receive your Water Search Certificate within 10 working days of requesting it. 

If for some reason you are unable to order your water search through My Account, you can order a Water Search Certificate through our online form.