1. Use our easy-to-use mapping tool to pinpoint the location of our infrastructure underground
Online mapping tool
2. This mapping tool has the same information that would be provided in a Detailed Infrastructure Plan (DIP) and can be exported as a PDF or printed.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and press OK
4. Enter your address in the top left search bar (please be patient while the location loads).
5. Your address will be pinpointed and you will be able to see the surrounding water and sewerage infrastructure. The legend on the right hand side can help you: For example:
- blue lines are the water pipes
- blue dots are hydrants
- orange lines are the sewerage pipes
- orange dots are manholes
6. If you find your address on the map and you cannot see any blue or orange lines running near the property (example below) this indicates there is no Unitywater infrastructure on or near your address.
7. If you cannot find your address on the map this indicates Unitywater has not received the necessary information to update our records. This can happen in the case of new developments or housing estates. Please contact the property developer to discuss.