Change your postal address, phone number or name

1. Online at My Account.

2. Fill out this online form. (Please use this form for change of name and include a photocopy or scan of the necessary supporting documentation e.g. Marriage Certificate, Certificate of Divorce). 

Only property owners and fully authorised persons can update details on your water and sewerage account. If you are the property owner and would like to authorise another person on your account please read more information here about account authority.

Is your credit card expiring soon?

Please make sure you update your new credit card details online in My Account 

Update your card expiry